Saturday, November 10, 2007

Turkey Dinner is Coming Right Up... Actually, Up on the Left.


So I have been complaining all week that it's not even Thanksgiving yet and Christmas is all around us, Christmas Trees, Decorations, Christmas Blend Coffee, Commericials, etc. Well until today, I was driving to my parent's house today when along came a truck full of live Turkey's. I glanced over to the creepy drivers of the truck and wanted to screem, "Save the Turkeys"! But couldn't allow myself to catch their gwaking eyes. Instead, I was able to capture a picture when driving a safe 65 MPH all while contemplating popping in Frank Sinatra's Christmas carols CD and skip the feast of Thanksgiving this year.

12 comments:

Ruth Anne said...

I am not a vegetarian, but anytime I match up meat with an animal I get kinda sad.

Poor guys are going to die.

Kim Thomas said...

"Turkey dinner is coming right up....actually, up on the left" RO RO

Teri said...

I love christmas. it is never to early to start preparing

Jenn Ann said...

Making me proud Pickle!!!

Kim - 4:35 AM!!! Seriously?!

Leaky said...

This makes me hungry.

Jane said...

I am most impressed with the photo capabilities.

I now don you an official member of the HCBC.

Hot Chick Bloggers Club welcomes you!

Pickle said...

YAY thanks HCBC!! I am honored to be a part of your club!

Dubious E said...

That is the turkey's lot in life! The truck driver is simply helping to facilitate the process.

Rachel said...

you made the HCBC already? You should be proud! Keep up the good work.

Kim Thomas said...

come on, pickle.....4 days no blogging is no good.

Pickle said...

i know i've been bad this week... bad internet connection.

karinski said...

oh my holy where on earth did you see this truck! so sad.