Monday, November 12, 2007

I Have Found My Calling




So I am really enjoying this blogging activity. I never really thought I would like it as much as I have in the past 2 weeks. I enjoy sharing all my random pent up thoughts in my head. My friends and family were becoming immune to it. I was browsing through my iPhoto gallery and realized I have tons of random photos, I just never had an avenue to share them with others and have them appreciate and celebrate how random my mind really is. So just wanted to post a couple of pics and say thank you blogspot, thank you.

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

My favorite part of this post is that I was involved in each of your three random photo activities!!! I love frolicking though Australian vineyards, making sand angels in Newport, and playing on see-saws in Australia!!! Yay for fun and super random activities!!!!!

Jenn Ann said...

Pickle + Stephanie = RANDOM!! :)

Rach said...

Janine- I love you! You are always doing something fun. That is one of the many reasons why I love being friends with you!

Kim Thomas said...

Three Cheers for random activities and capturing them with your camera. Love photo blogs!