Thursday, November 8, 2007

No Folks this isn't Halloween... or Cinco De Mayo... Its Orange County.




So I was in the drive thru at the local Starbucks waiting for my Grande Coffee with half and half when this Senor (click on picture to see larger image of man) came out of no where... Please note the rolled up dairy cow hide strapped on his back and that is in fact a real sombrero atop his head. I couldn't resist snapping a picture of him. I felt as if I had taken a step out of Orange County and onto the Ranch down south in New Mexico all in the persuit of a cup of coffee. At least I got to witness the actual Juan Valdez... with a sachel full of coffee beans trying to sell them to Starbucks.

6 comments:

Jenn Ann said...

Are you sure that isn't MSN in his Halloween costume?

Excellent discreet photography!!!

Ruth Anne said...

I always thought California was going to fall out and give Arizona an ocean. I didn't know it was slipping south.

Jane said...

How great is this pic?

Great capture!!

Kim Thomas said...

How happy am I that you have only started blogging and are already engaging in discreet photography.

This is th best!

Rachel said...

LOL! This is classic! Weren't you at the Starbucks in La Mirada? That's LA county my dear.

Queen B said...

all I can say is wooooooow