Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Give Thanks...




So I wanted to share a few things I am thankful for and some of the blessings God has given to me.



A Loving Family
Wonderful Friends, new and old
Another year of life
A good job
Laughter
A new home
A new comfortable bed (I really enjoy sleep)

Use this Thanksgiving holiday as an opportunity to thank those you love for being a part of your life. Live each day as if it were your last and have purpose.

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!


In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you. - 1 Thessalonians 5:18

5 comments:

Stephanie and Casey said...

I am thankful for you!!!!!

Jenn Ann said...

Gobble gobble! :)

Kim Thomas said...

Great Verse! Happy Thanksgiving!

Jane said...

Hear Hear to Laughter!

Kim Thomas said...

I am going to be thankful when Pickle shares more stuff with us.......