Monday, March 24, 2008

Watching my Weight...

So 3 weeks ago yesterday I joined Weight Watchers Online. I was really excited about the progress I was making toward my 15 lb loss goal. In the first few weeks of doing the program I was happy to have lost 2.5 lbs per week. Mondays are my weigh in day so today I did the drill thinking I didn't loose anything because of how indulgent I have been over the past few days and all the spring cupcakes I've had this past week. Well I step on the scale and poof I lost 4.5 pounds last week bringing my loss to 9.5 lbs in 3 weeks!!! I cannot believe how easy this "diet" is. I think I am going to re-examine my goal. It just seems to good to be true but the scale does not lie.

12 comments:

Stephanie and Casey said...

Congrats! That's awesome!!

Jenn Ann said...

YAY!!! How do I sign up for the cupcake diet?

Jinjer said...

Yes, I am in on the cupcake diet as well. Mention cupcake and I am there! By the way, congrats on the weight loss, that rules!

Ann said...

Wow! Congratulations!

Bianka said...

Ya, it must be the cupcakes!

Queen B said...

any diet that includes cupcakes and weight loss is great in my book! congrats! Yeah, if I was losing weights by eating cupcakes, I would definitely increase my target weight loss. That would = more cupcakes!

Jane said...

This is awesome! My active diet has accomplished only 5 pousnds in 3 months :@

Kim Thomas said...

I just passed my goal weight (in the wrong direction) for my pregnancy. Good thing she is small.

Jenn Ann said...

I was doing good on my healthy eating kick round 2...until I came home and found my See's Bunny...he was calling my name!

Paula said...

Wow, Weight Watcher's has a cupcake diet?! I had them pegged ALL WRONG!

Paula said...

oops, and congrats!!....I have been attempting to run my butt off at the gym for the last 6 months, all for naught, because it's still there!

Rach said...

GOOD JOB! I'M SO PROUD OF YOU.