Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Cutest Kitty Award...


I know everyone thinks that their pet is cuter than other people's pets... Well this is my kitty Phoebe, she really is the cutest kitty ever. My dad found her under the hood of his car after driving down our street and hearing an awful noise coming from the front of his car. She was just a few weeks old and we took her in. I love her to death. Her most unique feature is that she drools when you pet her. It just drops one drop at a time out of the side of her mouth.

7 comments:

Queen B said...

oh, wow, she IS cute!

Kim Thomas said...

I'll vote for her as cutest kitty!

Jenn Ann said...

Felix declares her the cutest girl kitty...he's the cutest living boy kitty :)

Teri said...

This kitty is almost as cute as mine lol

Stephanie and Casey said...

I love the Pheobster!!!! She's just not as cute as my dog though.
When are you getting your own kitty???

Jane said...

Nice feline

Ann said...

She's very cute! Our cat drools when we pet her, too. Strange!