Thursday, April 10, 2008

A Good Day

Took a Mental Health day off of work to prevent me from quitting my job and went to Glen Ivy with Steph. It was amazing. I am so relaxed but couldn't stop thinking about work and all the crap that was piling on top of the crap that was already there. I just checked my email and had 30 something messages from 1 day. Yikes. I wish I had never checked it... Kinda ruined my good day to read all the pissed off people that I would actually take a day to myself and I might need another Mental Health day before I do something I will regret. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WORKKKKKKKKKKK SUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKSSSSSSSSSSS.

11 comments:

Stephanie and Casey said...

Let's go to the spa again today.

Stephanie and Casey said...

I'm depressed. :(

Jinjer said...

I want to go to Glen Ivy! Best mental health day ever!!

Jenn Ann said...

I'll go with you to Glen Ivy again! I made the mistake of checking my email today too...67 new emails. Also a bunch of angry idiots. I can't wait for Monday...

Kim Thomas said...

I'll make you feel better:

(1) In normal work days I receive over 250 emails and send over 100

(2) I have yet to experience Glen Ivy. I have to go!

Ann said...

In a normal work day I receive over 150 emails and send about the same. Most of it is hate mail if it's in the very beginning or end of the month! I feel your pain! I've never heard of Glen Ivy, but it sounds like I'd love to go! :o)

Stephanie said...

hope things are going better for you at work :)

Jane said...

Im in!

Bianka said...

What is a mental health day? Is that like approved playing hookey?

Jenn Ann said...

Bianka you are correct!

Pickle, where are you?

Anonymous said...

Thanks to my father who informed me concerning this blog, this web site is genuinely amazing.


my page - la weight loss