Monday, December 3, 2007

A Day for the Roses



As some of you may know I am a huge USC Football Fan. I grew up only knowing USC Football. (thanks Dad for teaching me right). We have had season tickets to the games since the Depression. No joke. So every year the big game to be at is the USC/UCLA game. Its always a huge game whether or not either team is any good. They even have to wrap up Tommy Trojan on the USC campus so that nothing on him gets cut off or defaced.



Steph got to come along and we happened to capture a few pictures of our morning tailgating before the game. So as you may know USC beat UCLA this year 24 to 7 and won their spot playing in the Rose Bowl game on January 1st. At least I know one gift I will be getting on Christmas. FIGHT ON TROJANS!!!



5 comments:

Stephanie and Casey said...

Yay!!! That was such a blast! Go Trojans!

Leaky said...

You guys play in the Rose Bowl every year it seems... you might as well just move in with us. Congrats again. I can't wait to hear it from my dad at Christmas

Jenn Ann said...

I might be the only person who knows how early that picture was taken...and what number you were on :)

Kim Thomas said...

If the pickle likes em, I like em.

Kim Thomas said...

Dang, didn't get my Rose Bowl tickets this year.